Sunday, September 27, 2015

Condensing Videos: Students in their downtime

In class, we are learning how to edit videos that are long and turn them into a shorter version. For my video, I chose to do students in their downtime. We students are constantly in class so we do need a break sometimes. This video is showing what students do when they're not in class.

I shot these videos at the Student Center and in Hugine Suites at South Carolina State University. It was a rather dreary Friday, but these students found a way to have fun. I shot some local students and also some of my friends.


60 second video:
 
 
 
30 second video:
 

 
Being a full time student is no joke. Working and studying everyday can be tiring, so we need to take a break and just, unwind. I hope you enjoyed my video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment