Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Quick Takes


Our assignment was to find three videos that we wanted to use for this project, and record ourselves talking about the video and why we chose it. The project seemed kind of hard when i first heard the assignment, but jumping right into it and actually doing it, it didn't seem so hard after all.

The videos i chose were: A scene from Orange Is The New Black, a clip from America's Next Top Model where Tyra Banks yells at a girl, and Solange's  Don't Touch My Hair lyric video. I chose the first scene because OITB (Orange Is The New Black) is one of my favorite TV shows. I chose the second scene because i really like that song and its powerful meaning behind it. I chose the last scene because i just thought it was funny, Tyra Banks is usually so professional and composed, I've never seen her act out like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment